只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2380|回复: 0

The beautiful words

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-9-11 14:51:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转南昌530论坛

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册会员

本帖最后由 Cici 于 2011-9-11 14:55 编辑

Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.—Hans Christian Andersen .
仅仅活着是不够的,还需要有阳光、自由,和一点花的芬芳。——安徒生

Men,only after they are hurt will they get silent and concentrated.The wound of either the soul or the body is beneficial for the growth.
人一定要受过伤才会沉默专注,无论是心灵或肉体上的创伤,对成长都有益处。

Don’t try to hard, the best things come when you least expect them to。
不要着急,最好的总是会在不经意的时候出现

Don't trust too much. Don't love too much. Don't hope too much. Because that too much can hurt so much.
不要信任太多。不要爱太多。不要希望太多。因为太多会伤害太深。

No matter how tough the life is,you will eventually find someone who'd make you willing to stay with.
无论生活得多么艰难,最后你总会找到一个让你心甘情愿傻傻相伴的人。

Everyone would get tired.Nobody can take the sorrow for you.We some time need to grow up by ourselves.
每个人都会累,没人能为你承担所有伤悲,人总有一段时间要学会自己长大。

If u don't like someone, might as well tell that person instead of lying to him/her everyday. Truth may hurt, but lies hurt way more.
如果你不喜欢一个人,最好告诉他/她真相,而不是用谎言欺骗,真相也许会伤人,但谎言会把人伤得更深。

If I can't like myself why would anyone else like me...
如果连自己都不喜欢你自己, 别人为什么要喜欢你呢?

Is your,is you.The more,the more likely to lose grip.We are trying,cherish,have a clear conscience.The,to fate.
是你的,就是你的。越是紧握,越容易失去。我们努力了,珍惜了,问心无愧。其他的,交给命运。

Appreciate what you have. Because what you have now is one of the many things you once prayed for.
好好珍惜你现在所拥有的一切吧。因为你现在拥有的,正是以前梦寐以求的。

Never underestimate your power to change yourself!
永远不要低估你改变自我的能力!

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start now and make a new ending.
没人能让时光倒流,然后重新再出发,但所有人都可以在今天启程,去创造一个全新的结局。

Single doesn't mean that you know nothing about love. In fact, being solo is wiser than being in a wrong relationship.
单身并不意味着你不懂爱情,事实上,单身要比陷入一段错误的爱明智得多。

Don't take people's care for granted. No matter how much they love you, people get tired eventually.
不要把别人的关心当成理所当然。不管他有多爱你,最终也会有疲惫的一天。

If you care about what others think of you, then you will always be their slave.
总在乎其他人怎么看你,那你会一直是他人的奴隶。

Never Make Somebody Your Everything, cause when they're gone, you've got nothing。
无论如何,不能让某个人成为你的全部。若是有天他们离开了,你将一无所有。

They say a person needs just 3 things to be truly happy in this world,someone to love,something to do,and something to hope for.
人生拥有三件事便可真正快乐:有爱的人,有喜欢的事业,有梦想。

Use your smile to change the world. Don't let the world change your smile.
用你的笑容去改变这个世界,别让这个世界改变了你的笑容。

From now on, I will expect nothing, and just take what I get.
从现在起,我将不再期待,只珍惜我所拥有的。

【爱的26个元素】Accept belief信任 care digest理解 enjoy欣赏 freedom自由 give给予 heart independence独立 jealousy妒忌 kiss love mature成熟 nutural自然 observe观察 protect保护 quarter宽大 receive share tender温柔 understand懂得 veracity诚实 wait “X”乘法 yearn想念 zest热情。

上一篇:游泳、健身
下一篇:我的中秋的福利也太好了吧!来晒晒吧!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

如需要(删违规/投诉/建议/赞助等)请联系

本论坛所有来帖仅代表网友个人观点,不代表青山湖畔|南昌论坛立场。
网警提示:网络刷单是违法 切莫轻信有返利,网上交友套路多 卖惨要钱需当心,电子红包莫轻点 个人信息勿填写,仿冒客服来行骗 官方核实最重要,招工诈骗有套路 预交费用需谨慎,低价充值莫轻信 莫因游戏陷套路,连接WIFI要规范 确认安全再连接,抢购车票有章法 确认订单再付款,白条赊购慎使用 提升额度莫轻信,网购预付有风险 正规渠道很重要 如网民接到96110电话,请立即接听。

手机版|南昌530论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 23:23